I run OpenBSD (dual boot with Linux) on an X250, which I bought in January
with the price about 50 percent discounted, because it is being replaced
with X260. There is also a rather helpful blogpost from 2016 on setting it up on
this model:

https://blogs.fsfe.org/h2/2016/01/15/openbsd-on-the-thinkpad-x250/

Regards,
Karl Pettersson