On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 12:50:39PM +0100, Frank White wrote:
> Hi,
> anyone know how to configure pf to make hairpin nat ?

At first blush, no.

But after a quick web search, I can think of several equally opaque
terms for the same phenomenon. Some more useful than others.

A piece of general advice: Please try to explain what you want to achieve. Do
not
assume that the buzzword you heard is an industry-wide standard term.

The somewhat kludgy setups I find searching for the term are certainly
possible to do (or at least produce equivalent functionality) with OpenBSD PF.

I can even think of several tutorials and accompanying slides that deal
with what you are looking for, available right there on the Internet.
And even a book (*cough*).

But start with the PF FAQ, go on to the pf.conf man page and then move
to the other resources if you feel the need to.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/