I know the arm64 port is still in its early days and under heavy
development,
but I'm trying to install the most recent available
snapshot and running into
a problem.

I wrote the miniroot60.fs to an SD card and powered up the system.
Serial console works fine, and the installer functions as usual, up
until:
Available disks are: none.
Which disk is the root disk? ('?' for details)
Indeed, dmesg shows no sd devices, even though it just booted from
sd0:
OpenBSD 6.0-current (RAMDISK) #0: Tue Feb 28 15:58:10 AEDT 2017

j...@arm64.jsg.id.au:/usr/src/sys/arch/arm64/compile/RAMDISK
real mem  =
989855744 (944MB)
avail mem = 928395264 (885MB)
mainbus0 at root: Raspberry Pi
3 Model B Rev 1.2
simplebus0 at mainbus0: "soc"
bcmintc0 at simplebus0
bcmdog0
at simplebus0
pluart0 at simplebus0
com0 at simplebus0: ns16550, no working
fifo
com0: console
dwctwo0 at simplebus0
agtimer0 at simplebus0: tick rate
19200 KHz
simplebus1 at mainbus0: "clocks"
usb0 at dwctwo0: USB revision 2.0
uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Broadcom DWC2 root hub" rev
2.00/1.00 addr 1
uhub1 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0 "Standard
Microsystems product 0x9514" rev 2.00/2.00 addr 2
smsc0 at uhub1 port 1
configuration 1 interface 0 "Standard
Microsystems SMSC9512/14" rev 2.00/2.00
addr 3
smsc0: address b8:27:eb:02:4e:20
ukphy0 at smsc0 phy 1: Generic IEEE
802.3u media interface, rev. 3:
OUI 0x0001f0, model 0x000c
bootfile: sd0a:/bsd
boot device: lookup sd0a:/bsd failed
WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!

Is
this expected at this point? Should I be trying to install to
another device,
like a USB hard drive?

Thanks for any hints.

--
 Joe Gidi
j...@entropicblur.com

 "You cannot buy skill." -- Ross Seyfried