On 2017-03-04, Mihai Popescu <mih...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> add athn0
>
> If i recall correctly, from some discussion on misc@, you cannot use a
> wireless interface in a bridge ( athn0 or all, I'm not sure). But
> maybe I say something wrong, search the archive.

You can bridge a wlan interface in hostap mode to an ethernet interface,
this is a common way to have an access point on the same subnet as the wired
network.

What you can't do is bridge a wlan interface in client mode (at least
without things which aren't supported on OpenBSD). The most common reason
people might want to do this is to bridge between VMs and wlan; that won't
work (you can route them though, or tunnel them to a machine with a wired
interface).