Hi,

I have not experienced any problems virtualizing OpenBSD with KVM, Xen,
HyperV, VMware.
I have done various performance tests over the years and found KVM to be the
best performing, most stable platform for our environment.
Those non-scientific tests simulated some of our typical workloads - web
platforms (php,js,python), databases, filesystem, running various
stuff in a single VM up to 8 different VMs... they were performed on entry
level server hardware though: maximum 2 CPU sockets, max 128GB
RAM with max 8 SSD/SAS disks.

Haven't tested bhyve yet, but I don't expect it to be faster or more stable
than KVM (if you ignore frequent kernel updates ;-)

regards