De : BARDOU Pierre
Envoyé : lundi 6 mars 2017 16:46
À : misc@openbsd.org
Objet : Monitoring relayd via SNMP

Hello,

I am trying to monitor relayd through snmpd(8).
It seems that a MIB exists :
http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/share/snmp/OPENBSD-RELAYD-MIB.tx
t?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

But SNMPwalking these OIDs doesn't work.
snmpctl show mib doesn't show them either.

I tried to setup an AgentX socket, but according to the man relayd.conf(5) it
is only for traps.

I'm feeling I am doing something wrong here...
Could someone point me to the right direction to use this MIB ?

Thank you

--
Cordialement,
Pierre Bardou