Hello,

I am using top to show running programs activity on an OpenBSD system.

Is there another better command to show in detail the memory used by programs?

My system has 8GB physical RAM. Looking at this, can someone tell me
if OpenBSD uses the "swap memory" model used by other OSes, basically
moving chunks from physical memory to the swap partition when they are
not used?

If a program ask for a memory allocation, is this request satisfied
imediately if there is enough physical RAM available or is it done at
the moment the program needs to do read/write on that memory?

Expanding the first question, is there a command to show all these
details, like total memory used, static and dynamic, how much is
physical or swap, etc?

Thank you.