On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:05:56PM +0300, Mihai Popescu wrote:
> Isn't there a CAPSLOOK written message at panic time on the screen?
> If not, look here:
> http://www.openbsd.org/report.html

I can reproduce the bug (on the slave firewall) as many times as I want.

I made some screenshots. Sorry, I didn't manage to provide text logs (i'm in
DRAC).

In http://man.openbsd.org/OpenBSD-6.0/crash i saw that i might be able to have
the ddb logs in dmesg after a warm reboot but it didn't work for me.

I don't know if you prefer http links or attached files. I have uploaded the
jpg here :
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=835545panic1.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=149061panic2.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=328015panic3.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=730910panic4.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=607164panic5.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=272177panic6.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=689399panic7.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=499214panic8.jpg

I can attach the files if you want.

Here is my relayd conf :

xxxx_front_vip="A.B.C.D"

xxxx_front1="E.F.G.H"
xxxx_front2="I.J.K.L"

table <xxxx_front_pool> { $xxxx_front1 $xxxx_front2 }

redirect xxxx_http_vip {
        listen on $xxxx_front_vip port http
        forward to <xxxx_front_pool> mode source-hash check tcp
        pftag RELAYD_VIP_NAT
}

On front1, if i made this command, my openbsd system crash. With DROP instead
of REJECT it's OK (tested 5-6 times) :
iptables -I INPUT -j REJECT -p tcp --dport 80 -s <relayd_ip>

--
Mathieu