Hello,

I am putting together a PCengines machine, and  I need some clarification
about support in OpenBSD for the WLE600vx wifi card.  This card claims to
support 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and uses the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9882 chipset.
According to PCengines, the card requires the ath10k driver, which I am
unable to find in the OpenBSD manual.

My understanding is that OpenBSD does not currently support 802.11ac; only
the 802.11n standard.  Is this correct?

Assuming that this is correct, if I were to install the WLE600vx, can I use
it in "n" mode with OpenBSD until "ac" support is implemented, or is the
card altogether unsupported?

Thanks very much,