Hello there,
I was struggling yesterday to try to setup Collectd with Graphite on a OpenBSD
6.0 running over Virtualbox but couldn't complete the Graphite part of it.
It seems Graphite is not entirely available to OpenBSD (package or ports): I
was able to find and use ports for Carbon, but that's half the way (it is
missing the Graphite-web).
I couldn't find documentation about this process for OpenBSD specific (although
I hit some for FreeBSD and NetBSD).
As an alternative, I check Facett as a frontend, but couldn't find a package or
ports for it (although there is indeed a distfile for it, so I'm not sure why
there isn't anything on ports tarball).

All consider, is anybody aware if it is possible to finish the setup, maybe
using virtualenv to install Graphite-web?
I'm open to other suggestions as well... for this specific project, I'm trying
setup everything in the same box because well... it is suppose to be a single
box indeed: https://github.com/glasswalk3r/cpan-openbsd-smoker. I even tried to
use the Perl CGI available with Collectd, but they are essentially broken
(generate charts from RRDTool with "garbage" instead of readable characters,
lot's of warnings about CGI on Perl being deprecated).
Thanks!
Alceu