On 2017-04-18 21:16, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2017-04-18, Jan Lambertz <jd.arb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
I had similar issues, mostly with crypto things in vmd. Can this happen
because we get out of entropy?

Run "ftp -o- https://www.gov.uk/ > /dev/random" from time to time,
you won't run out of entropy ever :)

(OpenBSD doesn't do the "run out of entropy" thing anyway).

I have no evidence yet, but i will test things tomorrow.

Mike knows about the problem and has an idea where to look. I think, at
this point, if he needs more information he'll let us know.

Is there even any indication that this is not just either due to broken CPU/RAM, or the TCP networking stack letting through broken packets due to collissions in its 16-bit checksums (i.e. a packet breaks but still matches the checksum and hence is received by httpd+libssl)?