On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 20:44:05 -0700
"Sha'ul" <sh...@riseup.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to figure how setup an auto login from boot to some kind of GUI
> desktop interface. What are my options? I'm not interested in Gnome 3, but
> I will use anything else like Lumina, KDE, XFCE, etc. as long as it can
> load straight into desktop environment when I turn on computer. Which
> ones, besides Gnome 3, support autologin?

Just add to /etc/X11/xenodm/xenodm-config

DisplayManager.*.autoLogin:     your_user_name

enable xenodm in /etc/rc.conf.local with

xenodm_flags=

and add the startup command for your window manager to ~/.xsession

If I remember correctly, it's something like
xfce4-session || startkde || gnome-session || xterm
to start those DEs. Other window managers are more straightforward and
usually use their name as the main executable.