On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:06:10 -0300
Daniel Bolgheroni <dan...@bolgh.eng.br> wrote:

> Ultimately some sites opened with Firefox 52 stop loading with "out of
> memory" in console.  Two ofenders are https://app.wire.com and
> https://www.protonmail.com/login, and both seem related to asm.js.
>
> Note that Firefox doesn't crash, but the sites beeing loaded just stop
> being loaded, and the F12 console notifies the error (console messages
> below). This occurred also with the previous 51 version but not with
> firefox-esr 45. Chrome works OK.

Hi Daniel,

This is most probably a JavaScript issue. Try disabling JavaScript,
PrefBar add-on, and checking whether you get the out-of-memory messages
if it is the case I am not sure what you or OpenBSD can do about it as
it is a program served by the site. Try blocking or not downloading the
asm.js but I'd venture a guess it will be of no use to you then then.

Web NO-point-Oh what can I say ;)

Good luck!
George