Hi,

I think it's kinda pointless to have a torrent for this. You got enough good mirrors to download from anyway. And nowadays it's not a biggy to download a iso or so of somewhat 200mb.

and yes I'm the proud owner of some awesome puffy shirts too (if someone is concerned about the download part :-P )

regards

markus