On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 07:29:53PM +0200, L. Jankok wrote:
> Anybody running OpenBSD on a Lenovo P50 laptop?
> I am looking for tips and experiences.

I don't have one but I looked up the specs online.

I would not recommend this machine for OpenBSD because it has
an Nvidia GPU. If you can live with sloppy 2D graphics because
all you're doing is typing into an xterm, then it might be tolerable.
The Intel 8260 wifi card is supported so you'd have network.

Intel and Radeon GPUs are more likely to be supported already
(to some degree at least) and in the future. I would prefer
models with such GPUs instead.