Martijn Rijkeboer wrote:

> On 05/23/17 23:18, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> > # ansible-playbook update-dns --check
> > ksh: ansible-playbook: Permission denied
>
> Can you show us the output of `ls -l /usr/local/bin/ansible-playbook`
> and `mount | grep '/usr/local'`?
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Martijn Rijkeboer

Hi Martijn,

Great hints. I was so tired yesterday and unable to think straight.

# uname -a
OpenBSD apollo.autonlab.org 6.1 GENERIC.MP#6 amd64
# ls -l /usr/local/bin/ansible-playbook
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  bin  4800 Apr  1 17:51 /usr/local/bin/ansible-playbook
# mount | grep '/usr/local'
/dev/wd0h on /usr/local type ffs (local, nodev)

So obviously your suggestion at this point would be to add

wxallowed

to /usr/local which I did. Ansible now works again. Now the mistery is
how was I able to use ansible before 6.1 release without wxallowed on

/usr/local

I also got an answer of the list warning me about obsolete syntax of my
yaml file.

Thanks,
Predrag