Hi IBM,

This email followup was mostly to reflect that a member of the general
public has asked for the support that a donation of OpenPower devices would
lead to.

Feel free to forward it to the person at your company who has the power to
sign off on a donation e.g. your CEO.

This is a pro bono email.

I personally think Power9/Power8 support is a useful thing and if
10x2,850USD would have been less than say 0.2% of my wealth, I'd simply
have taken this matter through a web shopping cart.

Have a good day.

Thanks!,
Mikael More