On 2017 May 26 (Fri) at 11:35:49 -0300 (-0300), Friedrich Locke wrote:
:Hi folks,
:
:does anybody here run OBSD with a file system bigger than 10TB ?
:How much time boot takes to bring the system up (i mean fsck) ?
:Are you using ffs2 ? With softdep ?
:
:Thanks.

I created a 24T disk with ff2.  I populated 2Tb of it while in async
mode, then pulled the power.  fsck took only 5 minutes.

Later, I repartitioned the machine to the sizes we actually want
(several 5T partitions) and it is running as ftp.hostserver.de.  We
aren't using softdep, and generally run RO on many of the partitions.

Please give it a try on your own hardware, paritition sizes, and
collection of files.

--
Don't say "yes" until I finish talking.
                -- Darryl F. Zanuck