On Fri, Jun 02 2017 at 42:07, cdix wrote:
> I have the same problem.
> Did you ever found a resolution for your problem?
> If so what was it?

Hi,

FTP has one command tcp connection and one dynamic data connection that makes
an entire applicative session.  In order FTP to work, it needs both connections
to be established on the same dsl link.

With that information, you can try to buil a setup to achieve that goal or, as
I did years ago, ended with lines as active/passive modes because load
balancing of FTP can result in a very complicated setup.
Depending on the aim, having a simpler setup is sometimes better than having an
overengineered one.  Think of maintaining your setup through years.

Also, don't forget we are in 2017, not 2013 anymore. Personally I removed FTP
support from my gateways.

Regards,