> On Jun 8, 2017, at 7:47 PM, Charles Lecklider <open...@lists.invis.net> wrote:
>
> The trunk is there, seems to be configured the right way, but the second
> port doesn't come up. If I pull the cable on em0, em1 comes up, put the
> cable back, em0 doesn't join the trunk.

What you're showing looks fine.  We run this all over the place in house.  This
points to the switch being confused about the configuration of the trunk.

> Have I botched the config somewhere? Or is there some incompatibility
> going on between OpenBSD and the switch? And if it's the latter, how do
> I get some diagnostic information to work out what's going on?

The first step is to have the switch display its idea of the LACP configuration
and status.  I haven't a clue how a TP-LINK does that, but on our Junipers it's
'show lacp interfaces'. E.g.:

> show lacp interfaces
Aggregated interface: ae0
    LACP state:       Role   Exp   Def  Dist  Col  Syn  Aggr  Timeout  Activity
      ge-0/0/0       Actor    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Fast    Active
      ge-0/0/0     Partner    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Fast    Active
      ge-1/0/0       Actor    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Fast    Active
      ge-1/0/0     Partner    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Fast    Active
    LACP protocol:        Receive State  Transmit State          Mux State
      ge-0/0/0                  Current   Fast periodic Collecting distributing
      ge-1/0/0                  Current   Fast periodic Collecting distributing

Aggregated interface: ae1
    LACP state:       Role   Exp   Def  Dist  Col  Syn  Aggr  Timeout  Activity
      ge-0/0/7       Actor    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Fast    Active
      ge-0/0/7     Partner    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Slow    Active
      ge-1/0/7       Actor    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Fast    Active
      ge-1/0/7     Partner    No    No   Yes  Yes  Yes   Yes     Slow    Active
    LACP protocol:        Receive State  Transmit State          Mux State
      ge-0/0/7                  Current   Slow periodic Collecting distributing
      ge-1/0/7                  Current   Slow periodic Collecting distributing

[...]