On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 04:09:54PM +0200, Stephane HUC "PengouinBSD" wrote:
> >> On OpenBSD v6.1, i attempt to use fuse, by sshfs or encfs.
> >>
> >> But fuse reply by: 'fuse_mount on /home/my_user: Operation not permitted'
> > You need to use doas. The usermount feature was removed.
> I know about usermount;)
>
> Ok to mount with doas,

Good.

> but files permissions are only root, not user :(

That sounds like a separate issue.

It sounds like sshfs maps files to root, however you want it to
map files to my_user instead?

sshfs has several options which control user ID mapping.

For encfs, the permissions depend on the underlying filesystem.
What is the underlying filesystem?

If it's FFS or ext2, just fix permissions with chown/chmod.

If it is MSDOS, you can map permissions to a specific user with
the -u option of mount_msdos(8), or by making sure the directory
you're mounting at is owned by my_user.