Last I checked it did. I've even had Windows 8 hard lockups upon install of
virtualbox. I use vmware or microsofts hyperv on pro works well. Microsofts
networking setup makes it especially easy to get a built in openbsd
firewall in Windows. Just turn ip support off on the physical interface and
have windows use the virtual. Wifi security is a lower layer on most
networks, so it still just works.

Don't expect native speed and security though. I hope that is obvious.

Also,
"http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20170609121413&mode=flat&count=2
"