I noticed back when I upgraded to 5.9 the ipmi driver stopped working,
it just said:

ipmi0: get header fails
ipmi0: no SDRs IPMI disabled

I found the following post at the time which appeared to point out the
issue and suggest a fix:

http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/fix-for-quot-ipmi0-get-header-fails-quot-td299427.html

After applying this and installing the resulting kernel, ipmi worked
fine. I skipped 6.0, but just updated my boxes to 6.1, and see the same
ipmi failures. It looks like this fix hasn't been applied, the code in
head is still missing this line. I applied it again to my 6.1 kernel and
it still seems to make ipmi work fine as far as I can tell.

Is there anyone maintaining ipmi or someone with commit privs that might
be kind enough to apply this so the next release version would have
working ipmi?

Thanks much...