On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 06:19:59PM +0000, Roderick wrote:

> Wlan works, but I continously get the above message in the
> Toshiba Satellite mentioned in my previous posting.
>
> Rodrigo.

This driver has been reporting such errors forever.

I would happily review patches fixing bugs in iwi(4) but I myself
do not have much incentive to invest time in fixing it.
It is an old driver for old hardware and does not exist in a lot
of machines used today.

If this problem bothers you, I would suggest finding a USB urtwn(4) or
run(4) device, or a cardbus ath(4) or ral(4) device for your machine.