Hello misc@,

I'm trying to use a Dell R210 II server, remotely hosted at online.net
(LT 1701.3 model). Installation was done from a qemu on a live
"rescue" linux with both 6.1 and current as of 20170705.

When it boots, it crashes at some point, and when it does the idrac
(on a port shared with em0) web goes unresponsive. The IP java kvm
stops with what looks like a connection closed.

>From what I got in the support ticket the ipmi hangs/crashes, so no
more remote reboot nor idrac access. A physical reboot is needed to
get the box in working order again (on linux only so far).

Here are the last messages logged on the ip kvm before the java client closes:
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1499280007.jpg (6.1)
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1499280059.jpg (current)

Regarding the R210, here are the versions:
bios revision 2.4.3
Firmware Version 1.95 (Build 05)
Lifecycle Controller Firmware 1.5.5.27

>From the list archives I saw that some of you are running similar
hardware, in previous releases though. What are your bios/firmware
version?

Also, what can I do to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks,
pierre