My ISP (Cox) supports IPv6 and I have this working on a MikroTik router--it
pulls an address and prefix, creates a default route, creates an address pool
for internal client, etc.
I've been working to configure a similar setup in OpenBSD 6.1 and I've been
unable to even get the outside interface to pull an IPv6 address from Cox.
I've been searching for some time today to find information on how to configure
this but there are many different "how tos" and not one of them has worked for
me.
Can anyone point me to some definitive documentation for configuring this in
OpenBSD? Or advise as to how to set this up?
Seems like it should be a pretty basic thing, but I just can't seem to get it
right.
I didn't post any sample configs as I've tried many (many) different ways to do
this today and have removed all of those changes at this point.