I want to echo Matthias on the T450s. I currently own that laptop also
running OpenBSD 6.1 with full disk encryption. Pretty much everything
works out of the box.
Video, Wireless, Upgraded mine to use an SSD. I am currently using it
for Python Web
development and haven’t once felt like it was getting sluggish. Great
machine all around.