On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 07:11:32PM +0200, Doggie wrote:
> W dniu 2017-07-24 o 14:18, Sean Murphy pisze:
> > Whoops, you're right.  I did mention that it was an ERL in my original
> > email, but I didn't follow the original link.  Sorry for the noise.
>
> All I can say is that I share the same good experience with ERL :)
>
> Now it would be very interesting to see dmesg coming from 8-port ER.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Pawel Waga

Hi,

According to DHL the ER-8 will be delivered here tomorrow.  I'm going to try
to get a dmesg on list if it's requested.  Thanks to all that made this
hardware possible.  The guy that sent this to me has not included a console
cable so I have only 1 Lanner FW rollover cable here, hoping it will work for
this task.  The Lanner rollover cable is cisco compatible it said on their
support website, so it should work.  Otherwise we'll have to wait about a day
until I get the rollover cable that I purchased on Amazon yesterday.

Cheers,
-peter