On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 08:19:23PM -0400, Radoslav_Mirza wrote:
> Dear Group, Are there any places to start helping out for a beginner?
> Any junior jobs or todo lists?
>
> I have a new Ryzen 1700 running OpenBSD so maybe I could help with
> some benchmark tests etc.
>
> Any pointers of where to go would be great!

There was a recent discussion about ProtonMail not sending plain text
email which this list expects. I would suggest sending with another
address and sending in plain text. Check the archives for more info
about it but base64 encoded emails (like from ProtonMail) will likely be
ignored. Hopefully ProtonMail will correct this problem but they have
"started" on it for more than a year.

Bryan