On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 11:44:47AM +0200, Christian Gut wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> is it possible to have multiple relays (you might want to say smart hosts) in
> smtpd?
>
> I currently use the following line:
>
> accept from local for any relay via smarthost.example.org
> <http://smarthost.example.org/>
>
> Now I would like to have multiple smart hosts in there for backup reasons, if
> one of the smart hosts is in maintainance. Is something like this possible?
>
> accept from local for any relay via { smarthost1.example.org
> <http://smarthost1.example.org/>, smarthost2.example.org
> <http://smarthost2.example.org/> }

Hi,

Unfortunately it's not possible as of today.

I'm currently working on making this possible, like I was actually doing
work for that yesterday, but it's not as easy as it looks like and there
is no chance it can make it before 6.3

I have a big interest in this working so this is among my top prio work.

Gilles

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg