Thus said Raf Czlonka on Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:53:35 +0100
What am I doing wrong? I just want a search domain and a couple NS is
resolv.conf

Thanks!

Hi,

I don't think there's anything you're doing wrong - I've tested it
myself just now and the option doesn't seem to be doing what it is
supposed to, at least as described in the FAQ.

I forgot to add that I'm running openbsd -current snapshot from
OpenBSD 6.1-current (GENERIC.MP) #1: Fri Aug 11 21:26:07 MDT 2017

In order to achieve the same, I simply use 'supersede', i.e.:

        send host-name "host";
        supersede domain-name-servers 127.0.0.1;

That didn't work for me. I have this working by removing the ignore option from /etc/dhclient.conf and now my /etc/resolv.conf looks like this:

$ cat /etc/resolv.conf

# Generated by wpi0 dhclient
nameserver 68.105.28.11
nameserver 68.105.29.11
nameserver 68.105.28.12
lookup file bind
search in.example.net
nameserver 192.168.0.17

This will work kind of work for the time being.

Regards,

Raf