On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 01:29:16PM +0200, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:

> >   accept from any for any virtual <valiases> [...]
> >

> Besides, after modifying that rule in the file I also had to change the
> order.  Since rules below the "catch-all" one never get evaluated, it
> has forcibly to be the last one:
>
>    [...]
>    accept from local for local alias <aliases> deliver to mbox
>    accept from local sender <addresses> for any relay
>    accept from any for any virtual <valiases> deliver to mbox
>    # End of file

Not a truth written in stone but, usually, having the "from any for any"
rule in a config file is a sign that user failed to write ruleset and is
using this as a fallback. The earliest the rules match the envelope, the
better, as it indicates that the rule was written to match precisely.

Most rulesets should finish with a relay (via?) rule from local for any.

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg