Hello everyone!

I'm relative new using OpenBSD, I have just 4 years using this OS for dhcp
servers.
Today I have the mission of implement this OS in a cablemodem headend, in
my first try I get negative results with this rules:

*pass all flags S/SA*

*#LAN*
*match out log on bge0 inet from 192.168.254.0/24 <http://192.168.254.0/24>
to any nat-to 200.91.35.55*
*pass on bge0 inet from 192.168.254.0/24 <http://192.168.254.0/24> to any
flags S/SA*
*#CPE Network*
*match out on bge0 inet from 172.21.0.0/19 <http://172.21.0.0/19> to any
nat-to 200.91.35.55*
*pass on bge0 inet from 172.21.0.0/19 <http://172.21.0.0/19> to any flags
S/SA*

This is a basic PF that I use for this try, the CPE network has 900 active
customers.
When I put the whole customer network traffic through my OpenBSD router the
traffic tend to fall slowly and the LAN network is really slow too. I read
about a lot of 'tweaks' the high performance configurations but I think
that OpenBSD can handle 400mbps without tweaking.

I'm wrong?
What am I doing bad?

Thank you!

--