Hi all,

 I have used mutt over several months under FreeBSD and RHEL/CentOS. I have
migrated my desktop to OpenBSD 6.1 and I have a problem with mutt's package
installed from official OpenBSD's repos (neomutt-20170306-gpgme-sasl).

 In my mutt's config file I have defined the following key bindings:

#
# Key bindings
#
bind index \CP sidebar-prev
bind index \CN sidebar-next
bind index \CO sidebar-open

 Problem is with "\CO". It doesn't works under OpenBSD but it works without
problems under FreeBSD 11 or RHEL7/CentOS7. If I change "\CO" to "\CA" or "\CI"
or "\CH", for example, works without problems ... Is it "\CO" defined by
default under OpenBSD? How can I revert this behavior?

Thanks.

--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez