Hi All,

I am wondering why there is no option to set the max tcp window
scaling sizes for send and receive since version 4.9.
I saw in the change log, that it was converted to auto scaling, but
the max values are now hardcoded and removed from sysctl, for some
reason?

The problem is, I have two OpenBSD machines connected on WAN on 1
gigabit, with a 17 ms delay between them, which means I need to have a
bigger tcp scaling window than 256 KB to use the full 1 gigabit.

How would i change these values? On FreeBSD you still have the option for

net.inet.tcp.recvspace=262144
net.inet.tcp.sendspace=262144

Etc.

Regards,