Hmmm, what a bunch of nonsense filling the misc@ list, as usual.  If
somebody wants to make a Live CD of OpenBSD let them.  Perhaps someone
else will see it and think to themselves, "Hey, I can do that".  Then
they'll make their own Live CD.

Now maybe you or you or you might not run it, but there are a lot of
non-Uber geeks who might just take this as yet another example to learn
how do do something or even how not to do something.

I don't think there's a single person that can say they did something
early in their SysAdmin / Programming learning curve and when they came
back to it years later and thought, "What a piece of crap".

diana