Hi,

I have a website that is served with httpd+relayd behind a proxy (that I
don't control). The said proxy is responsible for the public side TLS
handshake with clients and I serve with relayd TLS and a local httpd
without TLS.

The problem is that I end up serving "mixed content" because the
$_SERVER[HTTPS] variable is not set. What would be the best (easier) way
to have this variable set?

Here is my relayd.conf:

addr1="172.16.13.17"
addr2="172.16.13.14"
table <webhosts> { 127.0.0.1 }
table <events> { 127.0.0.1 }

http protocol reverse_proxy {
        match request path "/events*" forward to <events>
        match response header set "Connection" value "close"

        # Various TCP performance options
        tcp { nodelay, sack, socket buffer 65536, backlog 128 }
}

http protocol http {
        # Various TCP performance options
        tcp { nodelay, sack, socket buffer 65536, backlog 128 }
}

http protocol http+cache {
        tcp { nodelay, sack, socket buffer 65536, backlog 128 }
        match response header set "Cache-Control" value "max-age=1814400"
        return error
        pass
}

relay wwwtls {
        listen on $addr1 port 443 tls
        protocol reverse_proxy

        forward to <webhosts> port 8080 check tcp
        forward to <events> port 8083 check tcp
}

relay wp {
        listen on $addr2 port 80
        protocol http
        forward to <webhosts> port 8081 check tcp
}
--
Manuel Giraud