>> I am supposing its Apache because you did not said so.
>>

> no it's of course a httpd from OpenBSD

You are right, httpd. my bad. I am used to Linux world.

>   the problem here is the for internal traffic to somehow rewirite the
> url to a internal ip with some lines in the server part of the
> httpd.conf (dont know if this is possible)

We know packets are being changed by pf rules when coming from outside
world. From inside network, there is a URL transformation that represents
the problem are facing .

where is the URL rewrite being done? .htaccess or in another part? I
believe this is the first step to search for. If it is in the .htaccess,
that is the simpler solution in my point of view.

> or to somehow get the traffic rerouted wen it hits the firewall in a pf
> rule or rules

I believe mix routing/pf rules with URL rewriting makes the problem
complex, should be a simple solution.

cheers.

x9p