> Now that there are no CDs, are stickers also gone?

I guess many people didn't think through what happened when CD
production stopped.

Stickers, posters, etc. were subsidized by the sales of CDs.

With CDs gone, of course there isn't an efficient way to sell
stickers, and make even a few pennies in return for producing art.

Some shops now print our older stickers or newer (minimal) release
art, and there's nothing we can do about it.  We can complain but it
solves nothing.  The project and I don't get a single penny.

Sure those of you who want the stickers benefit, but that's selfish
isn't it.

The OpenBSD Foundation never participated in making artwork.  It was
always done by me, out of CD income.  It was a tremendous amount of
effort twice a year, coming up with the ideas and completing them.
When CDs stopped returning at least some income, that process had to
stop for everything.