On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Eric Johnson <eri...@colossus.gruver.net> wrote:
> Since the primary firewall and the DHCP server (and pretty much everything
> else on my end) run on OpenBSD, if there is a way to do it with OpenBSD,
> for example with pf, then I think that it should be a very good place to
> ask the question.
>
> Of course, if there is no way to address the problem on computers running
> OpenBSD, then I did ask in the wrong place.
>
> Based on your response, I assume that OpenBSD must be useless for trying
> to solve that problem and I shall have to look elsewhere.

Another plausible conclusion might be that you had not mentioned how
OpenBSD could be relevant in this setup, and so someone pushed back on
the relevance of your question.

On the other hand... if you actually subscribe to the idea that people
should just know things you did not tell them... it's entirely
possible that there is other critically important information which
you have not yet revealed?

Thanks though,

--
Raul