Hello,

I installed today via usb the latest snapshot > 2017-Oct-04 03:45 from leaseweb.
When setting up I chose disk as install medium, so have no installurl
set up at the beginning.

Now i am trying to set up installurl so i can get latest packages.

I have tried following in installurl >

1  https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/
2  https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snaphots
3  https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64

and also with other mirrors, i always get same responces in the form that

https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.2/amd64/ is not found

So even when i use the installurl to point into right path, the path
is being changed into 6.2 and the rest.

Can anyone explain to me what i am doing wrong and how i am supposed
to get with pkg_add packages on my new install,

thanks for understanding maybe this simple question for some person
with more experience in openbsd management.

eelco