On 10/14/2017 13:01, x9p wrote:
Hi,

While running Alpine-virt 3.6.2 VM guest under OpenBSD 6.1 host, i noticed
the clock frequency is 2x slower on the guest machine. This can be a
problem for applications that relies on accurate time.

Even after sync clock with ntpd inside alpine-virt guest, it gets
out-of-sync a few seconds later. I get on the guest about half the clock
frequency of the host.

Anyone having similar problems?

cheers.

x9p

I've noticed the same thing on my laptop running an amd64 6.2 install. It was really very slow to install and slow via console and ssh now that I've got it running. I just thought it was something I had done/was doing. Even with ntpd running, it's now way behind.

Regards,
Shane