From: ga...@garryricketsonartworks.com
To: "SFM" <r...@sfm-consulting.at>
Sent: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 06:50:18 -0700
Subject: Re: iPhone tethering?
 I do not have any "wire less adapter" either.
 I just plug in the phone (not Iphone, but that shouldn't matter.
Plug into the usb,
make sure "usb tethering is "on".
 I used 'dmesg" and 'ifconfig' to determine what the device name is.
On mine it is "urndis0"  so as root:
'dhclient urndis0' and it connects.
There are details in this topic/thread:
CONNECT TO INTERNET ON OPENBSD, USING USB TETHERING
http://daemonforums.org/showthread.php?t=10238