Hi Ruben,

In article <caenp9cg+b-5b+8r3w9eaebodaxeybrdhg7jhfgq2ascrbfg...@mail.gmail.com>
Ruben Miller <rubenmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <CAEnp9CEpPEJxkWkxLu1qmP8qTA4Ti4+6hCFrGqYy1+WZ0dBy=a...@gmail.com>
> Ruben Miller <rubenmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >The speed is not a problem, since the bug is triggered because cwm raise
> > two windows in every cycle.
> > Just start the cycle with seamonkey selected, so it's always the previous
> > window.
>
> Just in case, the idea is cycling without releasing ALT, so the client with
> WM_TAKE_FOCUS is always behind the new one.

First of all, I'm not a developer but since I made that diff I'm trying
to help.

No idea in which way it's related but I could easily reproduce the issue
you describe after setting back SNA acceleration in my xorg.conf (since
my graphic card has some issue with the default acceleration I have to
use UXA.)

Wait to Okan Demirmen (cwm maintainer) to get a good answer. :-)