On 2017-10-26, Alex Holst <a...@mongers.org> wrote:
> mutt is linked against two libc. To make matters worse, I am running
> mutt 1.6.2 from 6.0, not 1.9.x from OpenBSD 6.2.

Mutt isn't linked against two libc. Some of the libraries it use have
been updated (pulling in new libc) but mutt itself hasn't been updated.

> Skipping mutt-1.9.1v3-gpgme-sasl (update candidate for
> mutt-1.6.2v0-compressed-sasl-sidebar-slang)
>         mutt-1.6.2v0-compressed-sasl-sidebar-slang pkgpaths:
> mail/mutt,sasl,sidebar,slang,compressed
> mail/mutt/,slang,compressed,sidebar,sasl
> mail/mutt/snapshot,sasl,sidebar,compressed,slang
> mail/mutt/stable,sasl,slang,compressed,sidebar
>         mutt-1.9.1v3-gpgme-sasl pkgpaths: mail/mutt/stable,sasl,gpgme
> mail/mutt/snapshot,sasl,gpgme mail/mutt,sasl,gpgme mail/mutt/,sasl,gpgme

I just removed a stray / in the PLIST in the port in -current, which *may* be
related, but honestly I would just pkg_delete and pkg_add the version you want.
The maze of flavours makes it hard to get updates absolutely correct with all
combinations.

> [..]
> Skipping python-3.6.2 (update candidate for python-3.4.5p2)
>         python-3.4.5p2 pkgpaths: lang/python/3.4,-main lang/python3/3.4,-main
>         python-3.6.2 pkgpaths: lang/python3/3.6,-main lang/python/3.6,-main

This is working as currently designed (though I agree it's not totally
useful). python/3.4 and python/3.6 are separate branches in ports and don't
auto update between the branches, even though python 3.4 (and 3.5) have now
been removed. Problem is, the module directories are different, so if you
had some locally installed thing using 3.4 it probably wouldn't work
directly with 3.6. Leaving them installed in parallel there's still some
chance old programs will still run (up to a point).