On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Daniel Polak wrote:
SNIP
> To provide a balanced view:
> In July last year SysKonnect provided a few SK-9S22 cards to Brad and me
> so OpenBSD support could be added.
>
> It took it bit of doing but they were definitely willing to help.
>
> Daniel

Taking 9 months from their first offer to me.  You have to understand that
they came to me asking for OpenBSD developer contact info at
SuperComputing November 2004.  Then in December 2004 all communications
stopped, this after I told brad@ I thought I had cards and docs for him.

I've been dealing with SK for years and I stand behind my comment that
things have gone downhill since Marvell purchased them.

I'm glad they finally followed through on their offer.  I guess late is
better than never.

diana