Je 2017-10-30 20:23, Mihai Popescu skribis:
Hi,

I am trying to setup a solution on an OpenBSD computer, where i want
to upload and then download large volume of data. I was using ftpd
daemon to do this, but I wonder if there is another way to do this,
regarding speed of transfer.

Sometimes I was in situations to upload and then download data to/from
and OpenBSD computer.
This was happened whenever I got a Windows or Linux machines hooked in
to retrieve large volume of data from their internal disks. The
machines are both plugged in in a switch or they can be directly
linked with an Ethernet cable.

If you think there is another way to do it, other than moving the
disks between machines, please put some ideas here.

Thanks.

Hello,

If you trust your LAN (are the computers on the same LAN ?)
I would recommend using rsync and rsyncd. Without encryption it's really
fast and efficient.