>On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 11:30:51AM -0400, Josh Grosse wrote:
>> Basically, replace "wd0" with the drive's DUID.

>I'm wrong, of course.  Replace "/dev/wd0" with the drive's DUID,
>then append "." followed by the partition.

Thank you, I was thinking every partition has a UUID and I needed to
find and use those.  But even in Linux it's apparently only devices
that have UUIDs.  They're almost like DOS/Windows drive serial
numbers, but those are generated when you format a partition and only
apply to the partition.  Yes, I was looking at man pages but what I
was looking for doesn't exist.