On Tue, Nov 07, 2017 at 12:41:22PM +0100, Stephane HUC "PengouinBSD" wrote:

> Le 11/07/17 à 12:34, Rodrigo Mosconi a écrit :
> (...)
> >> "
> >> By twice: "make install will only install the main subpackage". Normal?
> >>

> > [make install] is a command that is writen in the shell.  realize that is
> > in mono-spaced font, so it is something from terminal
> >

> I'm sorry, but you didn't understand me.
> I like to point out that it is written twice, as an unfortunate
> repetition. Normal?

I dunno. Seems pretty normal to me. If I read this correctly, there's a
one-line summary with the most important info, which is expanded on a
few lines later.

Please, if you really want to help, use the link sent by someone else a
few days ago and learn how to send a diff.

This will:

a) indicate clearly what you are talking about without you having to
   scramble to explain what you mean
b) force you to propose a solution, so it's easy to understand what you
   think is wrong
c) allow me (or someone else) to apply, tweak and commit the fix if it
   makes sense.

In the long run, this will save a lot of headache and time.