Hi everyone !

Up to now I have failed to do what the header says and I would love to know the
reason, probably I am missing an/some important step(s).

The hardware:

MacBook Pro mid 2012 with EFI, a single 480GB SSD and 16GB RAM.

The preps:

Installed latest MacOS X (I am using the new “Apple file system”),  encrypted
the drive using FileVault, GPT partitioned the drive in three equal Partitions
using disk utility.

The target:

Triple boot Mac OS X, OpenBSD and DragonFly BSD from the same drive (there are
quite a few reasons for this, do not call me a masochist, at least not in
public).

The problem: As I, of course, do not intend to use the whole disk for OpenBSD,
I choose “E” at the prompt which asks so. As expected, fdisk is summoned. I
then mark, according to the instructions, my second partition, where I want my
OpenBSD installation to sit, as an active A06 partition and exit, saving my
progress. I would expect the installer to summon disklabel, which does not
happen. It complains that no OpenBSD active partition is present. I can do that
over and over again and there is no way that I go beyond that point.

Am I missing something really stupid ? am I in a no-go zone because of the
encrypted drive?  Is this a bug?
ANY comments and suggestions appreciated !

Thanks in advance !

Raymundo.-